Sweet Strawberry & Lime Mojito
- 2 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 8 large mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons granulated or super fine sugar
- 2 shots ounces of white rum
- 1 cup ice
- Club soda as needed
- Add strawberries, fresh lime juice, mint and sugar to a cocktail shaker and muddle until strawberries are broken down and mint leaves are torn apart.
- Add rum and ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour cocktail with ice into a glass and top off a splash of club soda.
- Garnish strawberry slices, lime slices and/or mint leaves and enjoy!
See more at – http://strawberrysue.com/2013/07/sweet-strawberry-mojito/#sthash.alN9nduP.dpuf