- 1 sleeve whole graham crackers (9-10 rectangles)
- 3 oranges
- ?cup sugar
- 2Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2lb. Fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 16-18 Large marshmallows
- 2oz. milk or dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 400° Coarsely crush crackers into a 2-qt. round baking dish. Set aside. Finely shred 1tsp. peel from orange. Juice oranges for 3-4 cup
- In a large saucepan stir together orange peel, juice, sugar, and cornstarch; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in strawberries. Spoon berry mixture into dish, covering crackers. Top with marshmallows and chocolate, lightly pressing marshmallows into filling.
- Bake 10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden. Serve warm. Makes 8 servings. For grill, prepare as above except in an 8x8x2 inch disposable foil baking pan. Grill, covered over medium heat 10 minutes.
237 cal, 4g fat, 2mg chol, 99mg sodium, 49g carb, 3g fiber, 3g pro.
Brought to you by – Better Homes and Garden